This is the pattern version of the popular tutorial located here. It has been completely re-written with clearer photos and updated instructions. This pattern has the same policy as my other patterns, so that you may make these to sell. This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open and print a PDF file. This is a digital sewing pattern, not a finished bag.
- Prices are in USD
- Finished size: Approximately 4″ round
- 10 page full color tutorial with photos and detailed instructions
- Computer generated pattern pieces
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Make these adorable, popular earbud pouches to sell in your shop. Don’t stop at earbud pouches – they are great for flash drives, coins, or anything small you need to keep track of.
Four 5” squares of fabric + one 2” square of fabric
Two 5” squares of batting
One 5” or longer 1” wide nylon zipper
Fray Block or Fray Check
80/12 or 90/14 Microtex/Sharp needle
Submit your review