- Special Release Price until August 20th! Regular Price $10
- Prices are in USD
- 28-pages of full-color, detailed instructions with 160+ photos
- Ten pages of computer generated pattern pieces (total for all sizes) that you print at home
- 38 printable pages total (for all three size options)
- Three sizes included
- Zippered top closure
- Interior card slots (3) with larger pocket (Medium & Large size)
- Single card pocket (Small size)
- Center feature panel with optional piping or faux (flat) piping
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
- You must be able to save, and print a PDF file.
- Download link is provided after purchase.
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Small: 6.5” wide x 4.5” tall x 2” deep
Medium: 7.5” wide x 5” tall x 2.5” deep
Large: 8.5” wide x 5.5” tall 3” deep
The Encore Clutch is a curvy, pleated clutch with a zippered top and wristlet strap. The pleats allow for plenty of space inside without making the pouch seem obviously large. With three sizes and a piping/faux piping option to accent a center feature panel, you’ll be sure to find the perfect combination. The large size has card slots in front of a pocket that fits dollar bills or an iPhone 6. The medium size features card slots in front of a smaller patch pocket. The small size has a single card pocket. Measurements are provided for any size hardware, and the bag is suitable for quilting cotton or home dec fabric.
Read more about the Encore Clutch on the blog post HERE.
Fat Quarter Friendly!
Main Fabric: 1/4 yard or Fat Quarter (FQ)
Feature Fabric (Center Panel and Strap): 1/2 yard or FQ
Lining Fabric: 1/2 yard or two FQs
Accent Fabric for piping/faux piping (optional or use lining fabric): 4” x 8” piece or 1/4 yard or FQ
Size 0 / 5/32” / 4mm cotton piping cord (optional): 16”
Woven Fusible Interfacing (Pellon SF-101 or similar): 1 yard
Mid-weight Sew-in Interfacing (Pellon 50 or similar): 1/2-1 yard for Large size, 1/4-1/2 yard for Medium and Small sizes
One Nylon Zipper: 10” or longer for Large size, 9” or longer for Medium size, 8” or longer for Small size
One D-Ring (Any size 1/4” to 1”)
One Lobster Clasp (Any size 1/4” to 1”)
90/14 Microtex/Sharp, 90/14 Topstitch, or 100/16 Denim Needles
Marking Tool (Air Erasable Marker recommended), Pins and Wonder Clips, Double-sided Wash Away Wonder Tape
Rotary Mat & Cutter
If using home dec fabric, you might consider fusible fleece in addition to or in place of the SF101. Please do not use foam or super thick/stiff interfacing like Pellon 926.