- Prices are in USD
- 11-page full-color detailed instructions with 55 photos
- Rotary cut pattern pieces, no pattern pieces provided (less to print!)
- Measures about 12″ wide x 14″ tall x 3″ deep
- Outside and inside zippered pocket
- Lining is completely finished with no raw edges
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products. A download link is provided after purchase.
Originally written for One Thimble Magazine, the Outta Time Tote is the perfect bag to make when you’re running out of time, or to grab when you’re running out the door! This bag features identical construction on the exterior and lining to make the pattern a bit more condensed than usual without sacrificing clarity in the instructions! Rotary cut pieces are ready fast so you don’t need to spend an evening cutting. Two zippered pockets are sure to impress any recipient, or steal just a few hours at the sewing machine to make one for yourself!
Main fabric: 1 yard/meter
Lining fabric: 1 yard/meter
20” (50.8cm) wide woven fusible interfacing (like Legacy or Pellon SF101): 2.5 yards/meters
Sew-in interfacing or lightweight batting (like Legacy or Pellon 50, 785, or 988): 1 yard/meter
Two 10” (25.4cm) or longer nylon zipper
90/14 Microtex/Sharp or Topstitch needles
Hand sewing needle
Pins or binding clips
Rotary mat & cutter (No printable pattern pieces provided)
Submit your review
Best written pattern I have ever used. Thank you for all the details. Easy to follow and bag came out perfect. Made it out of Cork and it looks professional. If I could give you a hundred stars I would!
This is my most favorite pattern of all time! I have made about 15 of these and plan on making many more! The pattern is very easy to follow, makes a sturdy bag and can easily be made bigger if you need it to be. My customers love them and keep asking me to make more, its a keeper!!