Notepads Organizers Sewing Pattern
- Medium size: 5″ x 6.5″ while closed and holds a 4″x6″ notepad
- Small size: 4″x5.5″ while closed and holds a 3″x5″ notepad
- 10 page full-color tutorial with photos and detailed instructions
- Computer generated pattern pieces
- (7 pattern pieces total for each size, must be printed and taped together)
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Make your own notepad organizer with this PDF sewing pattern! Pattern pieces are included for two sizes, along with 8 pages of instructions with pictures, tutorial style. Makes a great birthday, Mother’s Day or Teacher Appreciation gift!
Organize your life (well, at least your shopping). Write your shopping list and then stash your coupons in the pocket. Great for keeping those bulky discount coupons out of your wallet. No more searching for crumpled sticky note lists or opening your bag to find creases in your notepad!
Main Fabric: 1/4 Yard or FQ
Lining Fabric: 1/4 Yard or FQ
Fusible interfacing: 1/4 Yard
Peltex (heavy weight interfacing): 8"x6" (small) or 10"x7" (medium)
Elastic: 7.25" (small) or 8.25" (medium)