Arm Candy Bag Sewing Pattern
- Finished size: 9″ wide x 8″ tall x 2.5″ deep
- 26-page full-color excessively detailed instructions with photos
- 3 computer generated pattern pieces
- Three strap options included!
- Recessed zipper closure
- Patch pocket inside for phone
- Lining is completely finished with no raw edges
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products. A download link is provided after purchase.
Arm Candy is an adorable little bag that’s not quite a wristlet and not quite a purse, but sort of in between. Taking advantage of that, I offer three different strap options – a functional top strap, sweet double straps, and my should-be-patented continuous wristlet strap. I have a theory that the fabric really decides for you.
Arm Candy features a recessed zipper to keep all of your items secure. The flirty shape is enhanced by the curvy darts (with a trick to eliminate the bulk, of course!) which also allow this bag to hold quite a bit more than your average wristlet. We are certainly talking essentials but mine easily fits my iPhone 5, my keys, a small wallet, a powder compact, a lipstick, a pack of tissues, and a travel hairbrush.