Two Zip Hipster Sewing Pattern
- 11" tall, 9" wide, 1.5" deep with a 30"-56" adjustable strap
- 15 page full color tutorial with photos
- 17 pages of computer generated pattern pieces (9 pattern pieces total, must be printed and taped together)
- Dimensions provided as well as pattern pieces
- Detailed full color, tutorial style photo tutorial walks you through every step, including recessed zipper installation
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
The iconic Two Zip Hipster is the perfect size for shopping hands-free or a day at a theme park. People will ask you where you got your designer handbag! Learn how to install a wide-opening recessed zipper, a technique you can use on many other bags as well. The front of the bag features a slip pocket for quick access and a secure zippered pocket. The adjustable strap gives you the option of wearing this cross body or just on one shoulder, and the method of construction allows you to get a full strap out of just a single yard of fabric! This bag will easily carry your e-reader or trade paperback!
Fabric + Hardware Requirements:
Main fabric: 1 yard
Lining fabric: 2/3 yard
20” fusible interfacing: 2 1/2 yards (Pellon SF-101 recommended)
20” sew-in interfacing: 1 yard (Pellon 50 recommended)
Hardware: 1.5” rectangle + 1.5” slider
14” or longer nylon zipper 9” or longer nylon zipper