Outta Time Tote Sewing Pattern
- Finished size: 12″ wide x 14″ tall x 3″ deep
- 11-page full-color detailed instructions with 55 photos
- Rotary cut pattern pieces, no pattern pieces provided (less to print!)
- Outside and inside zippered pocket
- Lining is completely finished with no raw edges
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products. A download link is provided after purchase.
Originally written for One Thimble Magazine, the Outta Time Tote is the perfect bag to make when you’re running out of time, or to grab when you’re running out the door! This bag features identical construction on the exterior and lining to make the pattern a bit more condensed than usual without sacrificing clarity in the instructions! Rotary cut pieces are ready fast so you don’t need to spend an evening cutting. Two zippered pockets are sure to impress any recipient, or steal just a few hours at the sewing machine to make one for yourself!
Main fabric: 1 yard/meter
Lining fabric: 1 yard/meter
20” (50.8cm) wide woven fusible interfacing (like Legacy or Pellon SF101): 2.5 yards/meters
Sew-in interfacing or lightweight batting (like Legacy or Pellon 50, 785, or 988): 1 yard/meter
Two 10” (25.4cm) or longer nylon zipper