Sammy Bag Dog Sling Sewing Pattern
UPDATED 2018: The Sammy Bag Dog Sling has been completely re-written for 2018 to match my current writing standards with updated pattern pieces plus an added harness leash and outside pocket.
- 14" wide x 8" tall x 5" deep with a 44" strap
- Appropriate size for a 4 to 8 pound dog
- 14 page full color tutorial with photos and detailed instructions
- 9 pages of computer generated pattern pieces (4 pattern pieces total, must be printed and taped together)
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Make your own Sammy Bag with this PDF Sewing Pattern! Perfect for the little dog who likes to tag along. Designed for dogs 4-8 pounds, this sling is for dogs who like being up high and close to you and will happily sit in an open sling carrier and not try to jump out. Sam loves to ride in her bag when we go shopping at the Farmer's Market and other dog friendly places. Slings are great for crowded outdoor festivals when there are too many people to let your little one walk safely by your side, but they can still see what's going on and interact with all the people!
***Use of the Sammy Bag Dog Sling as a dog carrier is entirely at your own risk. Neither Erin Erickson nor Dog Under My Desk, Inc. is responsible for any injuries or damages. Not every dog will tolerate being put into a bag or will happily stay in a bag. Do not use with active dogs who try to jump out. ALWAYS keep a hand on your dog 100% of the time while your dog is in the bag. Harness leash is only a backup and it will not prevent your dog from falling or jumping out due to the soft nature of the bag. NEVER connect the harness leash to a collar. ONLY connect the harness leash to a harness.***