Get Carded Wallet Sewing Pattern
- Finished size: 4.5” wide x 3.5” tall with a wrist strap
- 23-page full color detailed instructions with photos
- 11 computer generated pattern pieces (+3 alternate options, 12 total pages)
- Dimensions provided for all of the pieces
- Five nested card slots with one deeper slot for folded cash or coupons
- Zippered coin pocket has options for ruffled, pleated or flat
- Clear plastic outside pocket has alternative fabric pocket instructions
- NO hand sewing. There is a magic trick at the end to close the wallet.
- I've eliminated all unnecessary bulk so that you can sew this on a domestic machine.
- Exterior and lining use just one fat quarter each!
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Main fabric: Fat quarter or 1/2 yard (1/4 yard if you don’t want a strap)
Lining fabric: Fat quarter or 1/4 yard
Woven fusible interfacing: 1/4 yard (Recommended: Pellon SF-101)
Extra firm sew-in interfacing: 1/4 yard or 4” x 7” scrap (Recommended: Pellon 926)
12 gauge clear vinyl: 1/8 yard or scrap larger than 5.25” x 3”
Hardware: 1 D-Ring & Lobster Clasp for wrist strap (My favorite sizes are 1/2” & 5/8”)
8” or longer nylon zipper
2” length of 3/4″ wide Velcro