Harbor Hipster Sewing Pattern
- The Harbor Hipster measures 10" wide x 9" tall x 2.5" deep with an adjustable cross body strap.
- The Harbor Hipster has a curvy top with an option to modify it to a straight top. It features a zippered flap, an inside zippered pocket, an inside slip pocket, and a back zippered pocket.
- The pattern has a total of 36 pages including 23 pages of detailed instructions with 120+ full color photos and 13 pages of computer generated pattern pieces that you print at home and tape together.
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
- You must be able to save, and print a PDF file.
- Download link is provided after purchase.
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
The Harbor Hipster is a small cross body bag with a zippered flap and a flat back that sits nicely on your hip. Just big enough for the essentials for walking or shopping, it holds a standard water bottle, small wallet, keys, and sunglasses with a bit of room to spare. The zippered flap allows you to easily view everything inside and the back zippered pocket provides quick access to your phone.
Don't let the curvy zipper intimidate you - it's easy to do! The step-by-step photos make things very clear and easy to follow, and the pattern pieces have been engineered to fit together perfectly.
This is my new favorite every day bag! It started as a crazy idea that I threw together without a lining just to see if it would work, and it did! Then I spent several weeks refining the measurements and construction to get it just right. I'm thrilled to share it with you and I think you will absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what you make!
Read more and see all the tester photos in the blog post HERE!