Curvy Case Duo PDF Sewing Pattern
The Curvy Case Duo is a versatile case that is the perfect size for makeup, small toiletries, or masks. Also useful as a purse organizer, paper piecing bag, or cord/charger or small tech organizer.
- 18-page full color photo tutorial style instructions
- 13 pages of computer generated pattern pieces you print at home
- Inside zippered pocket and inside pleated, divided pocket
- No hardware (except zippers) required
- Completely finished lining, no raw edges, no hand sewing
- Fat Quarter Friendly
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
Narrow: Approximately 9” wide x 6” tall x 2” deep
Wide: Approximately 9” wide x 6” tall x 3” deep
- Main fabric (quilting cotton, linen, canvas, denim): 1/4 yard or fat quarter
- Accent fabric (non-directional linen, canvas, denim, vinyl, cork): 1/4 yard or fat quarter
- Lining fabric (quilting cotton): 1/2 yard
- 20” wide woven fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101 or similar): 1.5 yards
- 20” wide fusible or sew-in fleece (Pellon 987F, TP971F, 988,TP970, Vilene H640, or similar): 1/2 yard
- Fusible or sew-in heavyweight stabilizer (Decovil light, Pellon 926, or similar): 1/8 yard
- #4.5 or #5 nylon handbag zipper: 14” or longer or 13” of zipper tape (MUST BE a 1.25” wide zipper)
- #3, #4.5, or #5 nylon zipper: 10” or longer
- Zipper foot required
- Size 90/14 or 100/16 microtex/sharp, denim, or topstitch needles
- Marking tool, point turner, fray block, pins or clips
- Double sided basting tape – “Wash Away Wonder Tape"
- Rotary mat & cutter highly recommended. A 28mm rotary cutter works best on curves.