Zip Mask Case Sewing Pattern
Zippered Mask Case with inside pocket - Holds several reusable cloth masks!
Finished size: 6" wide x 6" tall x 3/4" deep
- 10-page full color tutorial style instructions with photos
- 4 pages of computer generated pattern pieces you print at home
- Optional pocket inside for a small bottle of hand sanitizer, gloves, and a small bag for used masks
- Has a grab tab with optional clasp to hook onto another bag or strap
- Instructions included for a continuous zipper using zipper tape and for a regular handbag zipper
- Completely finished lining, no raw edges, no hand sewing
- Fat Quarter Friendly
- This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You must be able to open, save, and print a PDF file.
- A download link will be provided after purchase
- Sorry, no refunds on digital products.
- Exterior fabric: 1/4 yard or fat quarter
- Lining fabric: 1/2 yard or fat quarter
- Woven fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101 or similar): 1/2 yard
- Sew-in stabilizer (Pellon 50, Pellon 785, or similar): 1/4 yard
- #4.5 or #5 nylon handbag zipper: 30” length of zipper tape + one pull, or one 16” zipper
- Lobster Clasp: 3/4” or 1/2” wide (Alternately you can leave off the clasp or add a D-Ring, O-Ring, or carabiner.)
Zipper foot required
Don't miss our FREE mask patterns!